Sunday, August 29, 2010

Under the Banyan Tree

Undoubtedly our most successful event. Lots of families came to enjoy the magic of storytelling under the Banyan Tree and we shined. Everyone stepped up and we presented a program that entertained and enthralled for two hours. Yes some people stayed for two hours.

All feedback has been great Lilly Pang kicked off the session followed by the team.

Lilly commenced procedings

Read what they said about her below
'I brought my two children to the Banyan Tree story telling yesterday, and wanted to say how effective your stories were on my 5 yr old little girl
I run the Panda Cubs Mandarin Song and Story Time at Casuarina library here, we have been running for a couple of years now. I sometimes read in ‘Chinglish’, like you used ‘Spanglish’!
I notice (on your website) that you do workshops, so if you are ever in Darwin again please remember me, as if you run a workshop I would love to attend. And also bring my children along to any of your story telling sessions!
Thanks for doing such a wonderful thing for children!
Cheers,
Donna'



My two favourite fairies, The MAry's under the Banyan Tree


Storytelling in Tandem, Verena and Kiran


The Ogre and the Fairy Jesse and Mary Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment